Fundraising at St. Patrick’s!
Fundraising is a critical part to controlling the cost of tuition increases while providing our students, teachers, and staff, with the necessary tools to learn and teach in a SAFE and FUN environment!
We recognize that families cannot possible participate in all of the fundraising events scheduled throughout the year, but we ask that you do as you can and participate in at least one fundraising opportunity!
With your help and support, fundraising at St. Patrick’s is incredibly successful! Due to fundraising efforts throughout the years, our parents, grandparents, friends, family, and parish community has gifted the school:
- Swings and a full size basketball court in our backyard
- Sod and irrigation system on the play field
- Painting of the entire school keeping it looking as new as it did in 2004 when our doors opened!
- Countless new library books
- Class sets of Chromebooks and i-Pads
- Promethean Boards, document cameras, overhead projectors and teacher lap tops all to enhance student learning
- New P.E. equipment, and a digital piano for the music program
- Security System
- Project Lead the Way, school assemblies, Brain Show Family Night, IXL Independent Extended Learning
Additionally, you can expect quarterly restaurant nights, in which one of our neighboring restaurants will support the school with a percentage of sales from the evening.
Who knows what other great opportunities will come our way throughout the year, so don’t be surprised if another fundraiser simply too good to pass up, is announced!
Fundraisers scheduled for the 2022-2023 school year.
|Annual Golf Tournament; September 25th
|Charleston Gift Wrap
|Christmas Market “Sip & Shop”; November 9th
|Annual Book Fair; January 28th- February 2nd
|Gala; March 16th
Save these dates for fun:
|Friday, October 21st
|Breakfast with Santa
|Saturday, December 10th
|Friday, February 3rd
|St. Patrick’s 5k Fun Run & Walk
|Saturday, March 12th
|Saturday, April 1st
|Junior High Night
|Friday, April 21st
|Friday, May 26th