St. Patrick’s School participates in the TADS on-line admissions program.
The on-line application is user friendly and allows families applying for kindergarten – grade 8 to submit an application for their child in a timely manner.
Please contact us to learn more about the admissions process and availability. We are able to offer in-person tours after school hours or on Fridays.
To be admitted to St. Patrick’s, the following items are required:
- Completed application
- Baptismal and Birth Certificate
- Letter of recommendation from classroom teacher or principal of current school
- Pastor’s recommendation form for those who are active parishioners in the ADW
- Transcript of grades and test scores
- Admission test for grades 2-8
- Visiting day
- $80.00 application fee per child
- Once accepted, a tuition contract will be issued and a non-refundable deposit will be required to secure the spot for the following year.
Children entering St. Patrick’s for the first time are required to have a physical examination and immunization as required by Maryland law.
As openings become available, the following priorities will be used to accept students to St. Patrick’s School:
- Siblings/Members of St. Patrick’s Parish
- Members of other parishes
- Non-Catholic Students
Already looking forward to the
2021-2022 School Year!
St. Patrick’s School is accepting applications and welcomes your visit!
Please feel free to contact the school office (301) 929-9672 to learn more about the application process.
We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you and your family into our school community. All are welcome!
Space is very limited. Please contact us before submitting an application, there are wait lists for many grades.