To be admitted to St. Patrick’s, the following items are required:
- Completed application
- Baptismal and Birth Certificate
- Letter of recommendation from classroom teacher or principal of current school
- Pastor’s recommendation form for those who are active parishioners in the ADW
- Transcript of grades and test scores
- Admission test for grades 2-8
- Visiting day
- $80.00 application fee per child
- Once accepted, a tuition contract will be issued and a non-refundable deposit will be required to secure the spot for the following year.
Children entering St. Patrick’s for the first time are required to have a physical examination and immunization as required by Maryland law.
As openings become available, the following priorities will be used to accept students to St. Patrick’s School:
- Siblings/Members of St. Patrick’s Parish
- Members of other parishes
- Non-Catholic Students
Admissions for the 2022-2023 School Year!
St. Patrick’s School is now accepting applications.
Save the date and join us for our next open house.
Friday, February 4th @ 9:00 a.m.
Please feel free to contact the school office (301) 929-9672 to learn more about the application process.
We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you and your family into our school community. All are welcome!
Space is very limited. Please contact us before submitting an application, there are wait lists for many grades.