St. Patrick’s School participates in the TADS on-line admissions program.
The on-line application is user friendly and allows families applying for kindergarten – grade 8 to submit an application for their child in a timely manner.
Information regarding admissions for the 2020-2021 will be available at our first Open House scheduled for November 8th @ 9:00 a.m.
To be admitted to St. Patrick’s, the following items are required:
- Completed application
- Baptismal and Birth Certificate
- Letter of recommendation from classroom teacher or principal of current school
- Pastor’s recommendation form for those who are active parishioners in the ADW
- Transcript of grades and test scores
- Admission test for grades 2-8
- Visiting day
- $80.00 application fee per child
- Once accepted, a tuition contract will be issued and a non-refundable deposit will be required to secure the spot for the following year.
Children entering St. Patrick’s for the first time are required to have a physical examination and immunization as required by Maryland law.
As openings become available, the following priorities will be used to accept students to St. Patrick’s School:
- Siblings/Members of St. Patrick’s Parish
- Members of other parishes
- Non-Catholic Students
Already looking forward to the
2020-2021 School Year!
St. Patrick’s School will host an open house for prospective Kindergarten-grade 8 students for the 2020-2021 school year on:
Friday, January 31st at 9:00 a.m.
An open house for our prekindergarten program will be held at 9:00 a.m. on:
Sunday, December 8th &
Friday, January 24th
Please feel free to contact the school office (301) 929-9672 to learn more about the application process and to find a time to see the school. All are welcome!
Space is very limited. Please contact us before submitting an application, there are wait lists for many grades.