St. Patrick’s School participates in the TADS on-line admissions program.
The on-line application is user friendly and allows families applying for pre-kindergarten – grade 8 to submit an application for their child in a timely manner.
Please contact the main office if you would like to schedule a tour!
All are welcome!
To be admitted to St. Patrick’s, the following items are required:
- Completed application
- Baptismal and Birth Certificate
- Letter of recommendation from classroom teacher or principal of current school
- Pastor’s recommendation form for those who are active parishioners in the ADW
- Transcript of grades and test scores
- Admission test for grades 2-8
- Visiting day
- $80.00 application fee per child
- Once accepted, a tuition contract will be issued and a non-refundable deposit will be required to secure the spot for the following year.
Children entering St. Patrick’s for the first time are required to have a physical examination and immunization as required by Maryland law.
As openings become available, the following priorities will be used to accept students to St. Patrick’s School:
- Siblings/Members of St. Patrick’s Parish
- Members of other parishes
- Non-Catholic Students
Admissions for the 2023-2024 School Year!
St. Patrick’s School is now accepting applications!
Please feel free to contact the school office (301) 929-9672 to learn more about the application process.
We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you and your family into our school community. All are welcome!
Space is very limited. Please contact us before submitting an application, there are wait lists for many grades.
The Archdiocese Admissions Non-Discrimination Policy can be found on the website of the Catholic Schools Office of the Archdiocese of Washington: www.adwcatholicschools.org