Home & School: Mission & Accomplishments
Our Home School Association (HSA) serves as the communication vehicle between the school and the home. HSA is an all-volunteer organization that is responsible for planning community-building events, organizing room parents for each class, and overseeing a number of fundraising events. HSA also sponsors guest speakers for our parent community, and partners with the school board and principal on many planning and strategy efforts.
The mission of the HSA shall be to form a communication vehicle between the school and the home, to organize service activities (volunteers and fundraising), to plan community–building events, and to foster parental involvement in the school community.
The principle objectives of the HSA shall be to:
- Promote an atmosphere in the school community where parents, teachers, and students can cooperate, understand their responsibility, and work together in imparting the ideals of Catholic education.
- Encourage the HSA to provide a forum where ideas, desires or comments can be transmitted or shared.
- Build support for the school through the families of students and other members of the school community.
- Assist the school administration and School Advisory Board in raising funds for the school.
- Provide members with the means and opportunity to participate in religious, social, educational and cultural programs.
- Provide the school with the skills, talent and time of parents in service to the school.
HOME & SCHOOL ASSOCIATION MEMBERS AND ROOM PARENTS FOR 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR
|Lori Beecher, Co-Chair
Cate Thorin, Co-Chair
Crystal Truslow Schmidtlein, Staff Administrator
Brian Murphy, Treasurer
Su Miller, Secretary
George Wahl, Room Parent Coordinator
Sara Antonucci & Paula Fragomeni, Technology Coordinator
Katie Ballengee & Kathleen Keown, Hospitality Committee
Lauren Spranklin, Grade Level Representative
Christina Hinz & Carolyn Richelmi, Spirit Wear Coordinator
|Karen Bone and Christina Grantham, Prekindergarten Room Parents
Gaby Glomb and Stephanie Schneider, Kindergarten Room Parents
Christina Hinz and Sophia Stuart, 1st Grade Room Parents
Brittany Duignan and Whitney Greaney, 2nd Grade Room Parents
Su Miller and Kate Stringer, 3rd Grade Room Parents
Regan McKinley and Kristy Swarthout, 4th Grade Room Parents
Barbara Guiterrez and Michelle Brown, 5th Grade Room Parents
Christina Scripps and Lara Woodruff, 6th Grade Room Parents
Brigid McKelvey and Becky Wessling, 7th Grade Room Parents
Amanda Fangmeyer, Jess Kelley, and Amy Ray, 8th Grade Room Parents